2011年1月31日 星期一

Thankful

Finally had my first floor dinner with my dear floormates
it's always nice to gather together once a while since i haven't really had the chance to talk to them.
I love spending time with them even tho we always have the most random conversation : )
Can't wait till high table and CG chinese dinner on wednesday.

During dinner today, i had a fortune cookie.
"You have so much to be thankful for." was the message<3
Can't even describe how i felt at the time, it was so powerful.
Last Sunday i had a talk with S at church, she mentioned that
" Even when things doesn't work as well as it suppose to be, remember that God still loves you a lot."

These days i've been really reaching out for this
praying a lot and thinking through a lot
I'm glad i had my sisters and brothers around me giving me the best support
I'm so blessed by you God<3

I'll do my best.

是我那時付出太多嗎
還是其實我們都變了
是這麼的有點遺憾
但終究這就是人生
不斷的學不斷的看清
最終沉默是我的答案
你不會懂因為你真的不了解我

1 則留言: