Trust
had a talk about this with S today morning
I'm glad he questioned me a lot and made me really think about how I've changed through this summer and how GOD has been working and leading me these days
We talked about how we should fully trust into him
By looking into our daily lives.
How we got to meet someone, be friends and start TRUSTing in him/her ,get to know them well and having a deep relationship with them.
It's the same as how we built our own relationship with him and how we got to understand that he has everything planned and we shouldn't be worrying. Instead, be patient and really listen to his words.
we also talked about how prayers are so important
and we should pray constantly anytime, everywhere, happy, sad, worrying... just PRAY.
I saw this verse that day
"Whatever you ask for in prayer believe that you have receive it, and it will be yours."Mark 11:24
Share to him about who you are
and TRUST him with all your heart
By seeing family, friends, fellowship and myself growing
I'm fully blessed and grateful, this is so good.
How great is our GOD
:)
沒有留言:
張貼留言